8/30/2009

My Short

Sunday night, five chocolate chip cookies in... and I just finished writing a short. For my last semester in undergrad I am going to be making a short film (meaning 3-12 minutes). I have been thinking about it all summer. I knew inspiration would hit me, and have been on the verge for the past couple of weeks. Finally, tonight it all came together.

It's been a work in progress for the entire summer. The story is inspired by a few experiences from the last 6 months, and also inspired by the awesome music of 'The Format' (specifically their songs
'I'm Actual' and 'The Compromise').

The goal is to have the film finished in November. Hopefully before then, but I need to pace myself. These things usually only get better with time. And then...Film Festivals here I come!

1 comment: