8/13/2009

Wait Lead

Still on the hunt for a new job as a waitress. Got a lead tonight. My roommate and I ate at a new pizza restaurant in town. I could definitely waitress there. It's my kind of job- laid back, and an easy menu to remember. That is one of my main concerns. Memorizing the menu. I have friends who tell me they were tested before they were hired on the menu alone! No thanks. However I have no problem memorizing the difference between Sicilian, stuffed crust, and white pizza.

They told me to come back next Tuesday. So this will be a task I'll have to update on. In the meantime I am going to try to think of some new 'never done' tasks for myself.

And of course there are some majorly obvious ones, but I'm a student with a budget so sky-diving won't be on it for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be a follower but I think I have to have my own account. Maybe I will get one and you can write about how you inspired me to have a blog!

    ReplyDelete