8/10/2009

I Did It!

Week one's feat is officially accomplished...and it's only Monday!

I went to the car dealership again today, after talking with my financial advisers (i.e. my grandparents) and struck up a deal! I excitedly began the 40 minute drive, when I realized I'd probably need my title. So I turned around, and 15 minutes later I was on my way again.

When I arrived the salesman I spoke with yesterday was on lunch break, so I opted to wait for 30 min. Number one: I was comfortable with him. He was not at all sketchy. Number two: I figured if I stayed with him he would be grateful since I could have gone with any other salesman there...and thus be more apt to help me get a good deal.

At the last minute I changed my mind on the type of car I wanted. I was planning on the Corolla, but then, in all its glory, appeared the Scion. I didn't even know it was part of the cash for clunkers deal. I loved the interior. It's a bit more trendy. And I like the exterior. I prefer the unconventional.

And AC! After living in Florida for 3 years sans AC, that's definitely what I am most excited about. (Ironically enough my AC went out a month after I moved to Florida.)

Now that I have accomplished my first "Never Done" task...I'm going to add another to this week's. I am looking for a job as a waitress. After three years of retail, I'm ready to make some more bucks. And honestly this is probably something I should have tried a while ago.

Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment