1/31/2013

Sorting Through the Fish

Here are just a few of the fantastic messages I have received since last night.

Hi ! How are u :) ! ? My name is juan and I'm. 31 years old ! I was wondering what's your name ? 

The problem here is that my username is Heather4444. 

Hi Am Kevin.You seem like someone that i would like too get too known.I hope you see something in my profile that you like and maybe we can start too get too known eachother.I hope too hear back from you soon

The problem here is, well, pretty obvious.
  
im genuine .. but i just dont seem to have luck meeting a genuine girl ... everyone on this site seems to have hella issues

The main problem here is the use of the word 'hella'.

Then you get a a ton that are simply 'hey, how are you?', so boring.

Out of 55 messages there have been 5 that were decently written or worth writing back. Not the greatest odds, but then again, all it takes is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment