1/30/2013

Online Dating, Trial #2

So I'm finally doing it. I'm plunging into the world of internet dating... and it's time consuming! At least initially.

I did this one time before, and went on a couple dates. It was a mediocre experience, but now I'm back and am willing to give it another try.

So tonight I filled out all my information and then once I was finally set up, I became overwhelmed with the messages in my inbox.(I almost puked a little when typing that because it sounds so egocentric, but I think internet dating is like that for just about every girl.)

The time consuming part is weeding through them all. And it's such a judgmental process! But you have to be. All you have to go off of are pictures and some words.

It made me wonder what profiles of the people I've dated would look like...would I have wanted to get to know them from their online profile? I think so, but I can't be sure.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. Right now one of my prospects is a neurosurgeon from Brazil, so not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment