2/29/2012

Hypo-Thyroid

Another day of feeling super tired. Slept from 2:00 am until 11:00am. Didn't have work today. Felt tired in the afternoon and fell asleep from 3:00-5:00. That's a lot of flipping sleep. Last week I couldn't finish one of my group exercise workouts at the gym because I felt exhausted. That has never happened to me.

Can't wait to figure this out with the doctor. I feel like it's a hypo-thyroid issue. I didn't know this until I started asking my aunt questions about her hypo-thyroidism, but my uncle and grandmother also had/have the same issue. So I won't be surprised at all if that's it. In fact, I kinda hope that is it- since it's easily treatable. Looked further into it and I do have a few other symptoms. I'm not worried about it. I just want to get it treated so I'm not tired anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment