2/09/2012

111, 222, 444

Not too long ago I wrote about how I was seeing 1111 or 111 everyday- multiple times a day. It majorly subsided after I took my GRE which I 'coincidently' scheduled on 1/11. I scheduled it about a month before I started seeing 111 everywhere. Thus at the time I picked it, the date was insignificant to me.

Now I've been seeing 222 and 444 everyday. License plates, the time, on the treadmill, ect. I have this book about the spiritual meaning of numbers. It poses the idea that angels, and passed loved ones communicate with us in various ways if we are open to it, and one of those ways is with numbers. Here's what the book has to say about the spiritual meaning behind the numbers I've been seeing...
111:
"An energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them."
Pretty fitting since I was worrying about getting a good score on the GRE.
222:
"Have faith. Everything's going to be all right. Don't worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved."
This directly correlates with a personal situation I'm not going to go into, but it completely is an answer to an ongoing thought and prayer I have.
444:
"Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear--all is well."

Thought I would share this info because this has never happened to me until a few months ago when I began seeing 111, and 1111.

Oh, and chew on this for thought. My grandfather passed away this past October at 11:11 am. I did not know this until my aunt told me after his passing, but 1111 was his favorite number because of the spiritual significance behind it. He did an in depth study on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment