10/21/2010

Back

To friends and whoever may stumble upon this,

My life keeps changing. Over and over. Thank God I like change. Guess that's why it happens. I ask for the change.

This year has been a transitional year. I went home, to come back to the place that I came from. I'm happy to be back. Thrilled, actually. But I don't think it's permanent. I don't really see anything as permanent though.

However, this year I've been more inclined to look for the permanent. I got to the point where I was absolutely sick and tired of the inconsistency in my life. I wanted some stability. Somewhere that felt like home. Someplace to call home.

I think I have found it here. However, I'm still searching for it in other ways. Like in love. I haven't found that stability and passion. I've experienced both sides of the spectrum, but never the right combination of the two (stability and passion) that I desire.

This year is about getting back in touch with the things that I want and doing those things. I have some ideas up my sleeve to get back in touch with the creative side of myself that I really miss. So stay tuned. Writing is going to be a prime part of my life again so I'll be keeping up with this blog again.

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment