10/24/2010

Back in the kitchen

Now that I have my own place, I'm going to be cooking again! I'm going back to preparing vegan dishes. I feel so much healthier and look my best when I eat vegan.

I still try to eat vegan, and always vegetarian, but vegan is much more difficult unless you cook for yourself.

It's so nice to finally have my very own kitchen. Although I did appreciate my aunt's kitchen since it came with every utensil necessary, whereas I'm starting from scratch. So nothing too fancy yet, maybe Christmas will bring some fun kitchen wear! (Wow, this is the first time I've ever had home appliances at the top of my wish list. I'm a real grown up, I suppose?)

Here's the nice pasta dish that I attempted tonight which I found on thekindlife.com.


UNFORTUNATELY, I goofed on some of the measurements. It was way too salty. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment