3/13/2010

Some FOOD

Vegan diet still going strong, and I am feeling really good. Lost a pound this week. And my skin is already looking better. This picture is all wrong, but these are rice crispy treats. And they are sooooo goood! I don't miss non-vegan desserts at all. These are more filling because there isn't any white sugar (eating that stuff just makes you crave it more.) There are tons of good substitutes. For this I used Brown rice syrup. So easy to make too!

This is some miso soup which I am making a staple because it is so stinking healthy. I used white miso because it's all I had at the time, but next time I'm going to use barley miso which will taste more like the miso soup I am used to.
Breakfast. Rice porridge, dried apricots, pitted dates, and walnuts. Really good. I love eating clean because now I can taste flavors so much better! It's crazy.
Week two, here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment