3/06/2010

Day 2 of My Vegan Venture

I've been cooking up a storm these past two days. Something I've never done to this extent! And I looove it. What I really love is knowing it's healthy and not feeling guilty about it or counting calories.

Although I've made a lot, I only snapped one picture.


But this is only day two of my vegan venture so plenty more to come. I am loving this so far.

Today I made cupcakes (which I like better than any 'regular' cupcake I've had...seriously), a pressed salad, and a black bean stew with squash. The great thing is I haven't broken the bank grocery shopping!


(The picture is a collard green salad with dried cherries and pumpkin seeds. All the recipes are from Alicia Silverstone's book The Kind Diet.)

On an unrelated note...ACADEMY AWARDS TOMORROW! Always inspires me. I'm pulling for Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment