9/25/2012

Goodbye Dwight, Pam, Jim, and Kelly


The Office! It’s the final season. This makes me very nostalgic. Whenever I hear the opening credit song I instantly feel good. It brings great memories and a sense of comfort. It reminds me of when I first moved to Florida. I was 19, had moved away from home for the first time, and got a job working at a pizza restaurant. I would lie in bed on my days off watching show after show of The Office.
So I always correlate The Office with that time of my life. It was the beginning of an enormously new chapter. I was naïve, brave, and excited for what the future held…and had no idea how much more I had to learn!

The season show opener was better than I expected, but still not anything like the old days. And I am really disappointed that Mindy Kaling (Kelly) is not going to be in the final season. But she has her own show which airs tonight. I am definitely going to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment