9/28/2012

Simple Things I Love About Today


1. It’s casual Friday in the office! I love working Fridays. Most people in the office work Mon-Thursday so it’s extra quiet on Fridays which I find comforting. And I love lounging in my jeans wear.

2. The weather is stellar. Florida has nothing on Tennessee Fall as far as the looks department (you can’t really beat the beautiful colors that Fall brings to TN) BUT in October it begins to get coooold at night. When it comes to cold, I’ve become somewhat of a wimp since I moved to Florida.

3. I’m finally getting back on the healthy track. I started my day off with oatmeal (oats, tbsp of maple syrup, cinnamon, raisins, and flax seed). I grew up eating the oatmeal packets, but now they gross me out. Homemade is so much better!

4. Using my juicer. It makes me happy. I hadn’t used it for about 4 months, and had basically forgotten I owned it until yesterday. It’s such an easy way to get all your fruits and veggies in for the day.

5. The cutest old man came into the office a few minutes ago. He was cheerful with a big smile on his face. I enjoyed chatting with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment