12/27/2011

11:11

Okay. This has become such a blatant in my face sign that I have to write about it.

For the past month- just after Thanksgiving- I began constantly noticing 11:11, and 1:11. At first it was mostly that I would happen to glance at a digital clock at either of those times. But then it began in other ways. I wish I had written them all down now, but I remember seeing at least one license plate with 111.

Then I realized that my favorite verse (for about 5 years now), happens to be Hebrews 11:1.

Within the past week it began happening more and more. This past week I noticed that a couple texts I sent were at 11:11.

And then tonight- I had three signs within three hours. First, I picked up my cell phone to text a friend, and the clock on my phone was 11:11. Had I picked it up a second later I would have missed it, because I watched as it turned from 11:11 to 11:12.

Then, I happend to look up at the clock on my wall (not a digital) at 12:55. If you recall the face of a clock then you will realize that the big hand was pointing at the 11 while the small hand pointed at the 1.

And finally, a few minutes ago, I was watching a movieclip online. I paused it to do something else, and when I returned I saw that the duration of time that I paused the clip was at 1 minute 11 seconds into the clip.

What is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment