10/02/2012

The Mindy Project: Episode 2 Tonight

Watched The Mindy Project last week. I enjoyed it, and I think it will only get better from here on out. Season premieres are usually my least favorite because the writers have to pack in a lot of information (back-story and such) in an effective way. Think of all your favorite shows, go back and watch the season opener. It’s usually quite different from what the show evolves into. When I go back and view the premieres of my favorite shows, it’s usually somewhat offbeat. It’s like watching someone’s first day of high school- there are always cringe worthy, awkward moments, and then as time goes that person finds their footing. In the television world they have to find their footing fast, or else!-CANCELLATION.

Hope Mindy keeps it up. I love that she got her own show. She’s witty, girly, and really brilliant. All the episodes she writes for The Office have ended up on my favorites list. Hopefully The Mindy Project will be no different! The moment of truth for me will be tonight, when the second episode premieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment