1/08/2012

Day #8 No Alcohol

Since the last post going sans alcohol has been fine. It was fine going to dinner and not having a drink. I think it has been more about breaking the habit of coming home to drink wine after work and making drinks at home that I need to cut out. Boredom led me to drink sometimes. But it's definitely not a good idea to drink alone. I used to like it because I thought it helped with my writing. But after looking over that stuff, and journal entries I've written inebriated...they are just dark, depressing and skewed. So that theory is now revoked.

I'm still sticking with the month long hiatus. After NYE I need the alcohol detox. And once the month is over I'll implement some guidelines for myself like no drinking alone and a drink maximum.

No comments:

Post a Comment