1/06/2012

Day 6

This is harder than I thought it would be.

Going out for dinner tonight and I would love a glass of wine or two. Or a beer. Or all of the above.

It's only day six.

Some moments I think I am being extreme by cutting it out completely, but the fact that I really would love a drink or two (but maybe it would turn into more?) makes me realize I need to be doing this. If I can't get through a month then I've got an issue on my hands.

But then again, I can barely go a week without having french fries. So maybe I just need to practice portion control with drinking as I do french fries? But for these beginning stages I think it's best to stick to a month sans alcohol.

Oh, plus I found this online quiz and according to it only 6% of the female population drink as much or more than I do.

That's not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment