3/22/2011

First Celeb Sighting in WeHo



Started feeling under the weather yesterday. Took a 3 hour nap, and I'm going to lay low today so I'll be feeling 100%. First day on set tomorrow!

Ate at some great places yesterday- Hugo's for lunch. Had my first celeb sighting. I had a mini freak out. Amy Phoeler is one of my role models, and there she was. In all her blonde glory. The only thing seperating us was a window. I somehow resisted the urge to stare at her through the window while she chatted over lunch with former fellow SNL castmate Ana Gasteyer. Believe me, it wasn't an easy urge to let go of. After we got a table at the restaurant, I was able to glance over every now and then to get a glimpse of the blonde bombshell.




Then for drinks and dinner we ate at Cafe La Boheme. The drinks were good, but the Japanese Ravioli was fantastic. It was layered with a pumpkin sauce and pumpkin seeds.


Going to check out Ketchup tonight. Apparently it's super trendy. Like ridiculously trendy, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment