4/12/2013

What's the Big Deal About GMOs?

I already lean toward the natural side when it comes to anything I'm ingesting into my body or putting onto my body. Within the past year I have switched to all natural soap, deodorant, lotion, face wash, and I do my best to eat only organic non-GMO items. On an intuitive level it simply seems like the best thing to do for  myself. I don't want my body to be constantly working overtime to detox. And I have done my own research to read up on the information that is out there on GMOs. Going all natural is work, and I still have a a ways to go, but I have made major progress.

After everything I have looked into I strongly believe that GMOs are not good for the body. However, time will certainly reveal the truth. In the meantime, I'm not willing to put my health on the line with the possibility that GMOS are okay. I urge you to do your own investigation to decide for yourself.

There are tons of articles on the topic of GMOs, and here is one for thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment