4/06/2013

Music That Speaks to My Soul

I'm so happy that two of my favorite bands have released awesome new music this year. Feel like sharing what I love.



You felt the weight of the world
fall off your shoulder
And to your favorite song
we sang along to the start of forever
And after all this time, I'm still into you


[All-Mother:]
You fought to withdraw from a location which has,
inside of it, severe quantifiable pain. I nearly terminated
the mission. Nearly terminated your life.
Yet, you desire to set a course back to it.
I am not equipped to comprehend human rational.
Sirius, is this what love is?

[Sirius Amory:]
...Yes.


She gave her heart, to a falling star
The news filtered through of his tragedy
All the walls went up,
Around the world she climbs
As the tears from her eyes fall
No one understands and no one will
All she has lost

No comments:

Post a Comment