2/15/2013

Party Time!

Tonight is my birthday party. It is sure to be a lot of fun. I hope everyone has a blast! We’re having a cocktail hour at my place; a limo is picking us up and then taking us to a restaurant downtown. Usually I’m not great at getting pictures but tonight I’m going to make sure I capture some memories!


My Valentine’s was actually really enjoyable. I think it’s the first Valentine’s day in a long time that I haven’t felt disappointed that I didn’t have a Valentine. I was my own Valentine! I bought myself something nice. In fact, I’ve been spending a lot of money on myself lately for decorating my condo and stuff for the party (i.e. alcohol, dress, shoes, ear rings, etc.) so I should probably cool it for a while.

My friend Heather came over, and we did a taste test of the martinis for tonight’s party. I have to say, I am not a fan of vanilla vodka, but my lavender martini recipe called for it so I hope that everyone else will enjoy it.

Also, my condo is finally decorated! There are still a few things to do, but it looks great! When my Aunt was here last weekend we went on a shopping spree. I knew the color scheme I wanted and an overall vision but she makes money from decorating so her help made it a lot easier and less overwhelming.

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment