11/18/2012

A Grateful Heart

Hi everyone,
   With Thanksgiving coming up I want to say that I am grateful for the momentum that is happening in my life! Things are moving forward, and they continue to get better and better.
     A while back I took a hiatus as I decided to write a book. It ended up being mostly a compilation of journal entries, and at the end of its creation there was something missing and I knew I needed to take a step back and give some time for my real story to surface.
     Now is that time. My vision for this book has become much clearer.
        I'll let you know a little bit right now. It's going to be about my story of healing. I would like to bring more awareness to suicide- the journey of what the person who chooses suicide is like, how the suicide of my father has affected me, and my own contemplation of going down that path.

      I have a lot to say and my hope is that my words will be helpful and healing to others.

And that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment