3/27/2012

3am Smoke Alarm

I was awoken by my smoke alarm a few minutes ago. I had been asleep for a little while, and it is almost 3am right now. The alarm freaked me out to say the least. As a result I'm still feeling fear, and adrenaline.

Before I went to bed I was reading a book that was making me entirely uncomfortable. The goal in reading this book is dealing with long buried feelings. I'm doing a 'shadow' process. I have only skimmed the surface and it is already scaring me. But I am doing it nonetheless.

Like the smoke alarm (which went off for no reason but apparently to wake me) I feel an alarm within myself signalling me it's time to deal with these invisible (to the eye) issues that have been bogging me down- with the purpose being an emergence of a more authentic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment