4/28/2010

Cannes, I love you!

Career wise things are picking up majorly!!

I found out my short film "Glimpse" is being shown in the short film corner at the Cannes Film Festival. Great for networking!

As some of you know, I am interning at the festival for my second year. Today I found out that my internship will be with Access Hollywood! I am extremely ecstatic about this! I am looking to relocate to LA so how awesome (since their studio is in Burbank, CA) that now I'll be able to make some great connections to aid in that move, and no telling what I'll learn and who I will be meeting!

God is awesome! Prayers are being answered. These last couple months have consumed me with family matters, but now it's time to work hard and play hard in the beautiful city of Cannes!

No comments:

Post a Comment