10/14/2009

PS

I just wrote a post, but I had to create another just to say that "Away We Go" is now one of my favorite movies. I saw it this past week, and love it- from the script to the soundtrack. And the acting! So good. Catherine O'Hara, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Maya Rudolph (a far cry from her SNL characters-impressed me) and John Krasinski (totally redeemed himself since I thought he was only good at being Jim Halpert after seeing that dumb movie he was in with Mandy Moore. )

If you like Garden State, Juno, and/or Eternal Sunshine- I think you'll like this too.


3 comments:

  1. I loved this movie too. soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie because of this post. LOVED IT! Maggie Gyllenhaal was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your comment Rach. That makes me happy! That role made me want to be friends with Maggie!!...(the real Maggie, not her character.)

    ReplyDelete