12/23/2009

You Never Know What's Just Around the Corner...

It's so true. My aunt reminded me of this tonight.

So I am back. Since my last post I have graduated! What a relief! Now I am ready to really go for it! IT being everything I've ever wanted. For me IT is- a successful film career and a family. So the journey begins. Well, it's already been on its way, but a new chapter has begun.

Graduation weekend was the greatest! Having friends and family there made it so special and everything was so much fun.

The question everyone asks me now is....now what? Thankfully, I have an answer! I found out (the day before graduation) that I am going back to intern at the Cannes Film Festival this May. The biggest and best film festival. I am ecstatic.

In the meantime, I'm back home in Tennessee. I feel it's exactly where I should be before I fly away to France. And after France, who knows where I'll go. I didn't know I would be going to France until about a week ago, which just goes to show... you never know what's just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment