10/02/2009

Faux cake, Sunrise, and Pumpkins

As I expected, school has gotten in the way of posting. But I guess graduation is kind of important...
It's already October. Wow. Here's a little bit of what I have been up to these last couple of weeks.


I attempted to make a vegan chocolate cake. Not because I'm vegan, but just because I wanted to see what a cake only made with ingredients such as fruit, nuts, and cocoa would taste like. My version turned out REALLY ugly. (The blender apparently isn't a vegan fan.) BUT it did taste good! ...Different. But I liked it after the blender started to work with me, and actually BLEND.

I had my first shoot for my short film last week. I took this picture when I was checking out the location.

And this is just proof that it REALLY is October. (Sometimes it can be confusing living in Florida.)

No comments:

Post a Comment