9/07/2009

Self Improvement, Please

Whoa...It's almost been a week since my last post. Things have definitely picked up in my life with classes starting back, and this being my final semester. However, I will happily use this as a procrastination tool when I feel necessary.

Last week was all new. But not any remarkably new experience to speak of. However I am taking classes that will actually give me material for this blog. I'm going to be creating a magazine (along with three other students) and honing in on my photography skills (actually find out if I have any). So soon I will start posting more pictures to keep you thoroughly entertained.

In one of my classes, Positive Psych, as a semester project I have to decide what I want to work on in terms of me. What should I improve on....hmmm. I have an idea, but delving into it for an entire semester kind of makes me uncomfortable and will be a lot of work (so I know I must be on the right track!)

So I am going to ask...what would you work on? What are some weaknesses that you see in yourself or other people that should and could be improved upon. Leave a comment! You can keep it anonymous if you want. We all have room to grow...sometimes it's harder to see when it's yourself though! After all we only have our extremely bias point of view. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment