5/03/2011

Cookie Dough

I am having the hardest time motivating myself to get to the gym. I keep planning to and then I don't. It's a vicious cycle. And then I'll go for a few days in a row and then I don't for a week.


I'm going back to strict vegan for a while. Until I lose the extra weight which I happily gained from my LA trip, and then sucummbed to eating crappily in my downtrodden state once I returned to Jacksonville. I think I have 7 pounds to lose. I don't know. I haven't weighed myself...as I haven't been to the gym to use the scale. But my stomach is looking gooey. Which makes me think of cookie dough. Which sounds really good right now....but no! I will exercise my will power!

Consider this a blog to spur my own motivation. It's a purely self indulgent post- as have been my eating habits. (But let's be honest, most blogs are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment