11/28/2011

A Year Ago Today

Found these 'writings' today. I wrote them exactly a year ago, 11/28/2010.

Intuition
---------
I had a dream last night.
As most nights I do.

In this dream I had a plan,
then I woke up
and now know what to do.

I may not be at the pace of everyone else.
But my journey is not your own.

I feel on beat.
On key.
Finally everything is flowing.

A time for ruminating.
Making tangible the ideas stored inside
Allowing me to create a step by step guide.

Not waiting for perfection.
But trusting my intuition.

My life will become what I see in my mind's eye.
-------------------------------------------------

A New Day
---------
Good morning
bright sunshine
newness is here

The iniquity of yesterday forgotten
the rays wash away my fears.

The sunshine reaches my face through the window
birds chirp happily
a reminder of the good in my childhood
a reminder of the simple.

What was once impossible yesterday seems possible today.

No comments:

Post a Comment